11.16.2014

Is It Worth It?

The heart is a rocket,
soaring upward into the 
sky. 
The feeling of wind in your face,
a thrill. 
The sunshine, pouring happiness upon you. 
But some, lay on the ground,
yet to be ignited,
unwilling,
frightened of what is out there,
clinging to the tall reeds of grass,
pushing away any feeling to rise. 
Some soared once,
but fell down,
and some stayed down, limp-less on the ground. 
But, some rose after falling
multiple times,
they will keep on trying. 
The daunting thought that people face:
is it worth it?





I just wrote this poem. So, what do you think? Is it worth it to love someone so much, that you might get hurt? I think it is. And, also this poem is about all kind of love(love between friends, family, etc...) not couples(if that's what you were thinking.)

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award over at my blog! I love your poem, it's so true to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you over at my blog: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/im-talking-about-winter-but-its-almost.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!